Your Legal Resource
The law firm of Mark T. Butler, P.C., provides sound legal counsel, dispute resolution and litigation services for individuals and businesses throughout Greater Detroit. For more than 30 years, he has been a trusted legal partner for his clients. With decades of experience and a track record of success, Michigan attorney Mark T. Butler takes a long-view approach for his clients. Whether he is handling a complex corporate transaction, bringing a lawsuit at trial or defending a client against serious criminal charges, attorney Butler skillfully manages the immediate case while fostering strong partnering relationships with his clients.
Client-Centered Service, Making Legal Representation Convenient For You
One of the hallmarks of the law firm of Mark T. Butler, P.C., is convenience. The firm’s convenient location in Clinton Township represents a client-centered approach that carries through all aspects of the firm’s representation. When you work with attorney Mark T. Butler, he will take the time to listen to your case from the start, he will create a smart legal strategy for getting results, and he will remain in contact with you throughout your case so that you know everything important that’s happening.
Meet Attorney Mark T. Butler
Attorney Mark T. Butler’s legal experience includes the following achievements:
- He earned his Juris Doctor, cum laude, from Wayne State University Law School in 1986, where he served as assistant editor of the Wayne Law Review and authored “The Application of Res Judicata to Administrative Adjudications in the Section 1983 Context,” 32 Wayne Law Review 1137, 1986, and “Negotiating Fair and Effective Sales Representation Agreements,” The MHEDA Journal, Vol. 33, No. 4, Fall 2004.
- He was admitted to the Michigan Bar in 1986 and has been practicing successfully here ever since.
- He is AV Preeminent peer-review rated* through Martindale-Hubbell, the highest rating, for his professionalism and ethics.
- He is a member of the Macomb County and American Bar Associations and the State Bar of Michigan.
- He authored “Sales and Marketing,” Material Handling Equipment Distributors Association Fourth Quarter – Fall 2004: 77-80.
While his resume is impressive, the most important thing Mark T. Butler offers is a record of success. He focuses on results in every case the firm takes on. For business and individual clients, attorney Butler gets the job done.
Contact The Firm
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories — legal ability and general ethical standards.